Actively contributes to customer service and sales of the department to ensure that all product and sales goals are achieved through the conscientious application of Sporting Life standards to achieve our mission statement: To be a retailer with Passion, Knowledge, Integrity committed to a relentless desire to improve our performance in creating the highest quality shopping experience for all.
• Provides excellent customer service in all aspects of service including each step of the sales process;
• Promotes the Sporting Life House Philosophy;
• Participates in execution of responsibilities on the department job lists;
• Participates with the store team in achieving all aspects of service, store readiness, merchandising of product, store cleanliness, control of assets and compliance with Sporting Life policies;
• Stays informed of product knowledge through consistent attendance at training sessions;
• Assists with department merchandise presentation and restocking;
• Maintains appropriate paperwork regarding returns, telephone and special orders;
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Enthusiasm for sales and excellent customer service
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• High standard of professionalism
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• A self starter who works well independently
• Flexible days/ evenings and weekends
If you don't see a current opportunity with us that suits your background, we invite
you to click here
to submit your cover letter and resume for future consideration.